Coffee+and+macaroons+are+few+of+the+fan+favorites+at+Tout+Suite.+

Shayna Brochstein

Coffee and macaroons are few of the fan favorites at Tout Suite.

Tout Suite takes food lovers at first sight

Apr 7, 2015

What once started off as a sketchy night club is now a trendy coffee shop and bakery. Located in the middle of Downtown Houston at the corner of Commerce St. and Chartres St., Tout Suite offers coffee, tea, sandwiches, salads, macaroons and other tasty pastries. Open from 7 a.m. to midnight on weekdays and 10 a.m. to midnight on weekends, Tout Suit welcomes a variety of students and coffee lovers. When first walking into the restaurant, Tout Suit offers a warm and welcoming yet very modern atmosphere.  Junior Erin Wallace enjoyed the unique and trendy interior in addition to the great food.

”Entering the restaurant, I felt overwhelmed by the large space. I wanted to see every part of the interior of the restaurant because it looked so cool,” Wallace said. “Once I got to the cash register to order, I could hardly decide what to get because everything looked so good.”

Wallace became a regular the restaurant by making friends with the employees. The staff of Tout Suit is young and very enthusiastic about their jobs.

”I was so shocked by the friendliness of the cashier. She made me feel very welcomed,” Wallace said.

Most importantly, Tout suite offers a large variety of “out of the ordinary” meals along with their many pastries.

“I ended up ordering macaroons, avocado toast, and a coffee which were all amazing,” Wallace said, “I have been back 3 times and have enjoyed my order each time.”

The official address of Tout Suite is 2001 Commerce St. Houston, TX 77002.

Avocado toast entices new fans to Tout Suite.
Shayna Brochstein