Profiles: Bridget Ritter

Alex Luckey

Name: Bridget Ritter
Age: 16
Grade: 11
School: Bellaire High school
Accomplishments: “Swimmer of the Meet Award” for district competition, District Champion for 200 IM and breast stroke, state qualifier in 200 IM based on regionals time, ranked 11th in state in the 200 IM
Clubs/activities: Swimming, Three Penny Press newspaper class
Favorite class and why:My favorite class is the newspaper class because I am a photographer for the school newspaper, Three Penny Press, and I love to take pictures and be a part of the team.

Favorite thing to do after school and why: I love to swim every day after school because I have done it all my life and it’s something I enjoy doing

Favorite musical genre (or band or song) and why: Timeflies

Favorite website and why: I am obsessed with Pinterest. I am addicted to taking and looking at photos!

Favorite TV show and why: My favorite TV show is “Grey’s Anatomy” because I love Patrick Dempsey. I have all the seasons on DVD.

Favorite movie and why: The Lion King is my favorite movie because it is the best movie ever made and every child should see it.

Favorite book and why: Safe Haven is my favorite book because Nicholas Sparks is an amazing writer and his books are so descriptive that you feel you are actually there

Ambition (career, future school, etc.): I hope to get a scholarship and swim for The University of Texas

What are you passionate about?  I am passionate about swimming and photography.
What inspires you? My brother and my sister both swim at the collegiate level. They are my inspiration and I want to swim at the collegiate level also.

What three items can you absolutely not live without?

Cell phone, swimsuit, wallet